Super quick & tasty vegetarian balti dogs, were comsumed for dinner last night in under 9 minutes. Depending on the curry sauce you use this can be either a vegetarian or vegan recipe.
4 x quorn sausages
1 x large white onion
4 x hot dog buns
50g x butter/margarine
200g x favorite curry sauce *I chose balti*
A serving of fries
1. Pre-heat your grill to a medium/high heat and prepare a oven tray
2. Once heated, put your sausages and chips under the grill. The beauty of this recipe is that they both cook in around 15 mins – great if your short on time. Make sure you turn the sausages over half way through.
3. Peel and slice the onion and add to a frying pan with the butter on a low/medium heat. Make sure that the butter coats the onions nicely.
4. Once oinions are soft and yellow add your curry sauce mixing together and heating through. *optional* add some chopped chilli, ginger or coriander.
5. Prepare your buns
6. Add the dogs to the buns and cover in the curry sauce, plate up the chips.
7. Enjoy! ! ☺